All are welcome to participate as authors, speakers, or an audience.
You can participate as
Authors & speakers
- Submit abstracts (BEHAVE 2020 Long Abstract Template) and full papers (Author Guide – Energy Policy).
- Present your research during the conference (15 min. presentation + 5 min. discussions)
Important dates for abstract submission:
- Extended abstract (up to 1000 words) submission – Latest by 30 April, 2020;
- Notice of acceptance – 31 May 2020.
The Journal ‘Energy Policy’ has approved a special issue ‘Behavioural insights for sustainable energy use: Theories, evidence and policy implications’ based on paper submissions to BEHAVE 2020.
- Optional: full paper submission (up to 6000 words) submission: 31 August 2020
- Notice on the results of the first round of peer review on the full papers: 30 September 2020
All accepted abstracts and proceedings will be included in the conference proceedings, which will be released ruing the conference.
Even if you do not plan to submit an abstract or a full paper, you are welcome to propose presentations, posters, panel discussion, special session, and side event, template for proposals are available by clicking Template for Proposal Sumission to BEHAVE 2020. Upon authorisation of the presenters, the PPT documents of the presentations will be made publicly available.
Deadline for proposal submission: 15 September 2020.
How to submit abstracts, proposals, and proposals
All submissions should be made via e-mail to BEHAVE2020@man.dtu.dk. The decisions from the Scientific Committee will also be communicated to the authors and proposal submitters via e-mails.
You are welcome to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper. Remember to select “attending only” when registering for the conference.
All participants need to register for their participation. To register, please go to ‘Registration‘.