Aiming at enhancing the development of district energy systems, the District Energy Initiative combines awareness raising, technical assistance, policy advice and capacity building activities to cities worldwide. The initiative is coordinated by UN Environment and has a vast network of partners from various sectors and institutions, including the Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency.
This webinar looks at exploring the Initiative and the role of the Copenhagen Centre, while providing discussions about district heating, district cooling and combined heating and cooling, as well as the methodologies for assessing the potential of district energy systems.
Sector: District energy
Country / Region: GlobalTags: cities, district cooling, district energy, district heating, district heating and cooling, energy, energy efficiency
In 1 user collection: C2E2 Webinars
Knowledge Object: eLearning
Published by: Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency
Publishing year: 2018
- Development Of District Heating Projects In Developing Countries_0.pdf
- District Cooling System and its Rapid Assessments in Indian cities_0.pdf
- Planning Methodologies in the DES Initiative_0.pdf
- Welcome and Instructions_26.pdf
- The District Energy In Cities Initiative_0.pdf
- DH in Cities, Heating, Cooling and Strategies.pdf