The first of three topical webinars concerning Procurement for Sustainable Buildings.
Participants will receive an introduction to Sustainable Procurement principles, based on the ‘Guidebook for Procuring Sustainable Buildings and Construction’ being produced jointly by 10YFP Sustainable Buildings and Construction and Sustainable Public Procurement programmes, specific application for local authorities, and a presentation of select case studies.
Funding from the Global Environment Facility supports this Level One webinar, presented by partner organizations of the SE4All Building Efficiency Accelerator: World Resources Institute, UNEP, and ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability.
- Curt Garrigan, Cities and Buildings Programme Manager, UNEP
- Bruno Gardner, Managing Director, Low Carbon Workplace
- Pekka Huovila, Coordinator of the global 10YFP Sustainable Buildings and Construction Programme
- Debbie Weyl, Manager, Building Efficiency Initiative, WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
- Angie Fyfe, Executive Director ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability USA
Country / Region: GlobalTags: building types, efficient construction of buildings, energy efficiency, World Resources Institute
Knowledge Object: Web Resource