This webinar provides a chance to learn about the investigation and findings from the International Energy Agency (IEA) Energy in Buildings and Community (EBC) Annex 56 project. Topics include investigating how far it is possible to go with energy conservation and efficiency measures, and when to start using renewable energy produced on site for the cost-effective renovation of the existing building stock with a nearly-zero energy and emissions target.
The Webinar participants will discuss:
- Some of the main topics on the developed methodology, including cost-effectiveness vs cost-optimality, anyway measures and added value;
- Results and main findings from the investigation of case studies from the participating countries;
- Recommendations for policy makers and professional home-owners.
Sectors: Buildings, Industry
Country / Region: GlobalTags: agencies, building types, carbon, economic cost, emissions, energy, energy efficiency, energy savings, International Energy Agency, projects, renewable energies
Knowledge Object: eLearning
Published by: Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency
Publishing year: 2016
- Welcome and Instructions
- Introduction to the Building Efficiency Accelerator
- Detailed Case Studies
- Inspiration and experiences from the joint analysis of shining examples of comprehensive energy renovation building projects
- Introduction on BEA Retrofit activities-Manuela Almeida
- Cost-Effective Energy and Carbon Emissions Optimisation